This is one of the dinners I made for myself while mon mari was enjoying French hospital food.
It’s not just that he wouldn’t have eaten it had he been home….
He would have left the house while I made it.
It’s one of two things I remember making in my Home Ec class in high school.
The other was Baked Alaska – which I have never made again.
Being practical I made enough for two meals.
Total time: 40 minutes
- 4oz (120gr) tuna, drained weight, broken apart
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium potato, chopped
- 2 tsp butter
- 3 cups (24oz, 720ml) chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp tarragon
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2/3 cup (5oz, 150gr) Greek yogurt
- In a large saucepan heat butter over medium heat.
- Add onion, celery, carrot and sauté 5 minutes.
- Add potato, chicken stock, tarragon, mustard and heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are done.
- Uncover, add tuna, yogurt and heat through. Serve.
I was very happy.
I am not happy about a blog problem I apparently have but can’t reproduce or identify.
I need help.
I have been told be several people that some blog posts are ‘garbled’… as in random unreadable characters rather than proper words.
It’s not the same post or the same post twice in a row, but random posts that will be fine one day and not the next.
I can’t reproduce the problem on my either of my computers, my tablet or my phone, none of which are Apple devices.
From input it appears that, for at least one person, the problem happens when the post is looked at on an iPhone using a Facebook ap.
If anyone can give me more info or even the same info, I would greatly appreciate it….
I have no idea what I’ll be able to do but knowledge always helps. (At least, some of us think knowledge helps.)
And that’s it for today….. We’ve been having high winds and driving rains all day with occasional power outages. This is as much online time as I’m going to risk at the moment.