Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
Marinate the chops in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. Remember to save the marinade when getting ready to cook the chops
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Pork
- Method: Grilling
- 2 – 4 pork chops, boneless, 12oz total (360gr)
- 3 tbs low-salt soy sauce
- 3 tbs sherry wine vinegar
- 3 tbs red wine
- 2 tbs hoisin barbecue sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients for marinade.
- Put chops on a small dish or a food bag.
- Pour marinade over and let marinate at least 4 hours.
- Cook on barbecue for 5 – 8 minutes per side or until done.
- While chops cook, put marinade in a small saucepan.
- Heat to boiling and cook for 5 minutes, reducing slightly.
- Remove chops. spoon a bit of sauce over the top and serve, remaining sauce on the side.
Slightly pink in the center is perfect. Take a peak if needed or use a meat thermometer.
If you want more of a ‘tomato’ flavor to the sauce, add 3 tbs ketchup when heating
Keywords: marinated pork, grilled pork chops