Pork, Potato, & Cauliflower Gratin
A little slicing, toss it in a baking dish and relax for an hour while your dinner cooks. Or cook it in a slower over and relax longer…. (350F, 175C for 90 minutes)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Gratins
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 medium head cauliflower, enough for 2 people, cut into small florets
- 1 onion, cut into quarters, then sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup (8oz, 240ml) milk
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup (3oz, 90gr) shredded cheese
- 2 pork chops (12oz, 360gr) boneless, cut in half
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Put the cauliflower, potatoes, and onions into a large bowl. Sprinkle with flour and toss to coat as evenly as possible.
- Put it into a large glass baking dish, spreading it out.
- Whisk the milk and mustard together and pour carefully over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Lay pork chops on top, nestling them in a bit. Sprinkl pork with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 400F (200C) for an hour or until the potatoes are done.
- Uncover for the last 10 minutes to brown chops and cheese. Serve.
You could use chicken thighs if you prefer.
Keywords: potato gratin, cauliflower, pork chops